we made k. durants final list for college | The Boneyard

we made k. durants final list for college

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
dang, can he make that his twitter background? Nice group to be associated with, from a success standpoint

Reaction Score
I remember this well. Supposedly he told Tom Moore he was coming to UConn and then changed his mind. So close, yet so far.

Reaction Score
Tom Moore was a great recruiter. He was the reason AJ and Kemba decided to choose uconn
Agree. If things ever go sour with him and QU, id love to have him back on the staff. I always wonder how the 06-07 season would have went if Durant came here. I honestly think we make the tournament. I also wonder how that would have affected the following season as well. The core from 06-07 came back for 07-08 so sometimes I think they would have developed a little slower if KD came to UConn. Durant would have obviously been the go to guy.

Reaction Score
Interesting fact: also pretty off topic but whatever, i live about an hour and a half away from Amityville High School, AJ and Jason Frazier's Alma Mater, and my High School team would play them twice a season. They were always much better, very athletic and strong. Although i did play about 10 yrs after AJ, just thought it woud be interesting to share. Always liked seeing his jersey hanging up there when i first walked in.

Horatio

15 years no Madden
Reaction Score
This board is soooo thirsty for a recruit to commit.

It's like we can't start our spring/ summer, offseason hybernation until we find out what our team is gonna look like next season. The thought of Some of our current guys playing major minutes is gonna ruin summer grilling
And vacations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky