We have six games | The Boneyard

We have six games

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
six extremely winnable games coming up until GTown and Cinci. And then 5 until SMU. There is no reason why we can't get on a roll after the Texas game. We're scorong better than last year by a wide margin. If we can play a full 40 and not give games away games, no reason why we should win the conference

Last edited:

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Many loses occur when thinking ahead. I am not. I am thinking about Tulane. We win this that will be 2 back to back wins on the road. One win against a team that beat UNC and beat them in their house. Next to start conference play and beat an opener at their house. Not a bad road trip. That will look favorably amongst the voters, Then home. The crowd will be wild.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Many loses occur when thinking ahead. I am not. I am thinking about Tulane. We win this that will be 2 back to back wins on the road. One win against a team that beat UNC and beat them in their house. Next to start conference play and beat an opener at their house. Not a bad road trip. That will look favorably amongst the voters, Then home. The crowd will be wild.
True but I'm a fan so I can look ahead and only dream

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Good call. That'll totally help them win the game.

Reaction Score
We have never won our first AAC game. We always start 0-1 in conference.

Let's concentrate on that.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
If we can be at 14/15 wins by the time we play Georgetown we'll be top 15 I would imagine...but yet again we're UConn so we'll be unranked.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Our huskies looked hungry last night. I hope we don't lose that.

I am glad UConn won but to say they looked hungry? Neither team looked like they wanted to be there.
UConn better find some more fire in the belly or another Houston is going to sneak in.
This team s talent but lacks the killer instinct great - even good - teams have plus they are leaderless.
9-3 is good but easily could be 11-1 (or better!)
I am waiting to see passion on ALL their faces

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I am glad UConn won but to say they looked hungry? Neither team looked like they wanted to be there.
UConn better find some more fire in the belly or another Houston is going to sneak in.
This team s talent but lacks the killer instinct great - even good - teams have plus they are leaderless.
9-3 is good but easily could be 11-1 (or better!)
I am waiting to see passion on ALL their faces

Not speaking specifically of UT game, but UCONN has showed plenty of fire in the belly; you don't come back from 20+ against multiple top 10 teams without it. There problem is bringing it throughout the game consistently. They are binge eaters: puke, then gorge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom