We have has much chance as any team to win this | The Boneyard

We have has much chance as any team to win this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I still wish we played on all cylinders. We never played one game where all the guys were in pure sync and we still shouldve been 28-5 --we GAVE away 5 of them in the last 2 minutes with good leads. We lost only 1 bad game all year SMU--we were in ALL of them. IF we can play tight D--perhaps surprise teams and then KEEP up sustained offense with our two stars---D Ham and Jalen A emerging with everyone else playing their role--why not us? There is no super team this year.

Also lastly want to give serious respect to our MVP Shonn Miller--the guy was consistent all year EVERY game. The guys a jumpshot and some handle away from being an NBA player--something I hope he can work on in the D league next year if someone gives him a shot. The guy reminds me of a Shawn Marion lite

Reaction Score
I still wish we played on all cylinders. We never played one game where all the guys were in pure sync and we still shouldve been 28-5 --we GAVE away 5 of them in the last 2 minutes with good leads. We lost only 1 bad game all year SMU--we were in ALL of them. IF we can play tight D--perhaps surprise teams and then KEEP up sustained offense with our two stars---D Ham and Jalen A emerging with everyone else playing their role--why not us? There is no super team this year.

Also lastly want to give serious respect to our MVP Shonn Miller--the guy was consistent all year EVERY game. The guys a jumpshot and some handle away from being an NBA player--something I hope he can work on in the D league next year if someone gives him a shot. The guy reminds me of a Shawn Marion lite
I agree, let's go win this thing, make it a full hand of rings!!!

Mr. Miller is a very nice player, a player that never hurts you besides his silly fouls. Never makes a bad pass, play, shot, etc.

Very nice player to have on your team.

He might be a inch or 2 too small for the league, but I believe he has all the skills to play in the league.

Reminds me a lot of Marcus Morris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3