We had a great crowd in Orlando | The Boneyard

We had a great crowd in Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
But 2000 fans at the Fiesta Bowl! Lol if you dont think we have a huge fan base/reach nationally YOURE A duck*ING idiot

Reaction Score
I was only there today but was surprised how it was like 20:1 UConn to Memphis I'd guess. Great pro-Husky crowd, when I was distracted by kids and u heard cheers, u knew we made a good play.

I was at the 2014 championship game and told my wife this is what it was like for Kentucky fans that year. (Guessing that was 75/25 Kentucky or more).

Reaction Score
Announcers said the same thing several time. When the Tigers cut the lead down to 4, they commented along the lines of 'the few Memphis fans here have finally woken-up.'

I so wish UConn got to play in Brooklyn or even Providence, that would have looked good for the Huskies in TV. Des Moines is tough. Not many folks from the Northeast moving out their for work and traveling on short-notice for a weekday game is tough.

Reaction Score
It may have been a cosy crowd, but it was definitely pro UConn for all 3 of our games. Sounded loud and into it. Looked good on TV.
Great Call asweet I was thinking the same thing even though five people showed up three of them were UConn fans and the loudest ones there it's nice to know we travel and travel anywhere too bad we couldn't get the first round games in either Providence or Brooklyn but I guess the committee knew that would be unfair for us as a weak little seven seed but the beginning is now

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Announcers said the same thing several time. When the Tigers cut the lead down to 4, they commented along the lines of 'the few Memphis fans here have finally woken-up.'

I so wish UConn got to play in Brooklyn or even Providence, that would have looked good for the Huskies in TV. Des Moines is tough. Not many folks from the Northeast moving out their for work and traveling on short-notice for a weekday game is tough.
They won't be hurting for ticket sales in Des Moines with Kansas, Kentucky and Indiana all playing there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom