We got 26-16 out of the 5 position | The Boneyard

We got 26-16 out of the 5 position

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I like the position.
We have the ability to play 2 big as well.
The new young guys both looked great as did Whaley. None of the guys have to worry about foul trouble — just go play hard and smart.
Looks like an older Calhoun team with nba players all over the roster

Reaction Score
This team is deep which for a coach has its own challenges. Creating that magic chemistry juggling 10 -12 players keeping them all happy makes finding the big C a bit more difficult. If you recall last year when the bench was shortened the team play improved that is not unusual.
Shortening this bench to 8 will not be easy.

Reaction Score
I like the position.
The new young guys both looked great as did Whaley. None of the guys have to worry about foul trouble — just go play hard and smart.
Do we know if games are on Dec 1, 3, 5 - the vandy and USC websites have them on their schedules

Reaction Score
This team is deep which for a coach has its own challenges. Creating that magic chemistry juggling 10 -12 players keeping them all happy makes finding the big C a bit more difficult. If you recall last year when the bench was shortened the team play improved that is not unusual.
Shortening this bench to 8 will not be easy.

I just Eluded to this in a separate thread. Gun to my head right now I don’t think I could name who that top 8 would be. I think it’s unlikely and it will remain more of a 9-10 man rotation with heavy pressure and more full court press when big east play starts.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I like the position.

Don’t know how many NBA players there are (at least a couple), but they’re all high-major guys, which is a breath of fresh air.

Beyond the improvement in recruiting, the player development is so much better under Hurley than under Ollie. Who expected Polley and Whaley to get so good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom