We get to listen to Pam Ward and Carolyn Peck tomorrow | The Boneyard

We get to listen to Pam Ward and Carolyn Peck tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Going to have to test the Mute button again tonight.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
You know, if you were IN the arena, that wouldn't be an issue... lol...

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
I think the team that wants it more will win. Just channeling my inner-Carolyn, not that I really want to go there.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
We get to listen to Pam Ward and Carolyn Peck tomorrow

Not for me, I'm going to the games(s)

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I'm going to go into that game with an open mind - in the sense of listening to the announcers without trying to be overly critical. I think it's important for people to realize that any time WCBB is on TV, they are trying to ENTERTAIN people because they want to grow the game.

Has anyone ever listened to the announcers in pro wrestling matches? It's comical how overly hysterical and hyped up they are. Now i'm not saying Peck is the sharpest tool in the shed, and I do tend to agree it's surprising that she has any job at all that involves analyzing WCBB, but I certainly plan to enjoy the game no matter how droll they are...

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I'm going to go into that game with an open mind - in the sense of listening to the announcers without trying to be overly critical. I think it's important for people to realize that any time WCBB is on TV, they are trying to ENTERTAIN people because they want to grow the game.

Has anyone ever listened to the announcers in pro wrestling matches? It's comical how overly hysterical and hyped up they are. Now i'm not saying Peck is the sharpest tool in the shed, and I do tend to agree it's surprising that she has any job at all that involves analyzing WCBB, but I certainly plan to enjoy the game no matter how droll they are...
So true ...
Going into this game it is really important that we just focus on ourselves and what we want to accomplish, we can't allow outside distractions to influence us. If we watch our game everything will be good!
(oops - seemed to get into the coaching playbook there!:cool:)

Last edited:

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Will be at game tomorrow !! Can't wait to meet some of the Boneyards.
Um, do NOT get your hopes up. They are far less impressive in person than on the board, and they certainly don't impress anyone on the board! ;)

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
geesh... Im disappointed in Peck's appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads