We found our Alpha | The Boneyard

We found our Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Chief touched on this in his short but thick briefs and it echoed a thought I had immediately after watching closely the first replay of the shot 2.0.

Watch right before the inbounds. Adams and Hamilton are arguing over who should inbound.
Hamilton submitted to Adams. It was textbook Alpha/ Beta. Adams would not defer. And then went out and did what he meant.

Not to be lost in Adams Heroics is Hamiltons unbelievable game . 32/10/8 ( I think?)

Jesus .

Reaction Score
Chief touched on this in his short but thick briefs and it echoed a thought I had immediately after watching closely the first replay of the shot 2.0.

Watch right before the inbounds. Adams and Hamilton are arguing over who should inbound.
Hamilton submitted to Adams. It was textbook Alpha/ Beta. Adams would not defer. And then went out and did what he meant.

Not to be lost in Adams Heroics is Hamiltons unbelievable game . 32/10/8 ( I think?)

Jesus .
You're selling Daniel short. He had 32 12 and 8.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
upload_2016-3-12_10-19-5.png

Reaction Score
Major hat tip to Hambone who was 1st half grist to me. Major money yesterday.

No regression now. Its March and madness has set in!

Mush on dawgs.

Also...Facey replaced Purvis when he fouled out. He didn't suck.
I loved the fact that despite Miller fouling out early and Rodney fouling out in the 3rd overtime, they gutted out a win. It was great to see a glimpse of next year's core win the game in the 4th overtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom