We are what our record says we are, heard that one right? | The Boneyard

We are what our record says we are, heard that one right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
14 games in, we are what we are. Can they improve and make a nice run, sure, I sure think they can and hope they do. I just hope they continue to come together as a team. I don't know how likely that is seeing everyone seems to be like "Hey guys, I'll just dribble around for 12-18 seconds, shoot and run back on defense,don't worry about boxing out or crashing the boards, you'll get your turn the next time down the floor." For the love of basketball, run some offensive sets for who ever is hot, if you're off that night look for other ways to help your team win. This isn't the YMCA, NO OFFENSE, these are D-1 basketball players. If the coaches feel the players can't do those things then recruit the guys that can. Yes, we brought in some nice pieces, but UCONN really doesn't seem any better off at this point. Maybe those guys still need some more time, but at this point, we don't have a lot of it so get moving boys!

Reaction Score
14 games in, we are what we are. Can they improve and make a nice run, sure, I sure think they can and hope they do. I just hope they continue to come together as a team. I don't know how likely that is seeing everyone seems to be like "Hey guys, I'll just dribble around for 12-18 seconds, shoot and run back on defense,don't worry about boxing out or crashing the boards, you'll get your turn the next time down the floor." For the love of basketball, run some offensive sets for who ever is hot, if you're off that night look for other ways to help your team win. This isn't the YMCA, NO OFFENSE, these are D-1 basketball players. If the coaches feel the players can't do those things then recruit the guys that can. Yes, we brought in some nice pieces, but UCONN really doesn't seem any better off at this point. Maybe those guys still need some more time, but at this point, we don't have a lot of it so get moving boys!

Your good looking avatar pup easily could have done a better job last night as it relates to coaching in general. At least constructively barking at the refs gives him the edge all by itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky
Top Bottom