We Are UConn dammit | The Boneyard

We Are UConn dammit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't for the life of me understand how Pitt and Syracuse are more attractive than UConn in this conference realignment. We have the best basketball program in the nation and we our athletic program is better than both of them in virtually every other sport.

Reaction Score
Got to have a more exciting offense. Who the heck would find UConn an attractive football program right now? Dull offense, small stadium, poorly ranked recruiting classes every year?

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
Right, TDH. SU is attractive because of their high powered offense.

Reaction Score
If it's about football, we're not all that attractive because we have the uncanny knack of not being a doormat when that's what we were supposed to be. If basketball were the motivation, everyone hates us and doesn't want to see us spoiling their little dook/nc jerk off fest they hold each year. I'm 100% sure women's bb has nothing to do with it, but there's some animosity towards uconn because of them as well. Too dominant... lol, well not from where I'm sitting, but certainly from anyone outside of our little basketball haven here.

Reaction Score
Big football stadium? Fertile recruiting territory? They have naked pictures of coach k doing blow with a 14 year old hooker?

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
What I don't get is why ACC took Pitt over us. Pitt blows.

Maybe Pitt knew that they were screwed if the conference expansion was done out in the open. By convincing UConn/etc to stay together for now, that allowed them to go work a back door deal with the ACC. They new if everyone went to the ACC and they got their choice, they would be left out. This was the only way they were going to get included...be the leader of the exodus.

Reaction Score
Maybe Pitt knew that they were screwed if the conference expansion was done out in the open. By convincing UConn/etc to stay together for now, that allowed them to go work a back door deal with the ACC. They new if everyone went to the ACC and they got their choice, they would be left out. This was the only way they were going to get included...be the leader of the exodus.

Except Pitt president was the head of BE committee. He pulled a BCU on rest of us. Nice job Pitt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom