We are not a great team but... | The Boneyard

We are not a great team but...

Reaction Score
This team does not remind me of the 2012-2013 team as far as the personnel but they do as far as about how good of a season they will have. I see this team as a 20 - 10 may be 22 - 8 at best(thats if they develop more by the end of the year). But...if players like Adams and Larrier remain next year, these parts including the ones that are coming next year, they could be very remarkable. and no I am not drinking the kool-aid, and yes I am bummed at the state of the program, but I am a fan. and a fan loves and believes in his team...and at the end of the day...I am just glad they won today.

BaZZnBOAT

ONIONS!
Reaction Score
They haven't quite figured it out yet, but the glimpses we see of potential and the heart the team has makes me more optimistic about the team going forward (both this year and seasons on). The obvious question is if they figure it out or not.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
With the schedule from here 22-8 would be pretty impressive.

Reaction Score
They haven't quite figured it out yet, but the glimpses we see of potential and the heart the team has makes me more optimistic about the team going forward (both this year and seasons on). The obvious question is if they figure it out or not.
It will get very interesting fast for sure. Only one more gimme on the schedule. I hope TL and one of the young bigs can step up to get us to the next level. I don't feel too confident with that as I don't think KO is right guy to do it but we should find out soon.

BaZZnBOAT

ONIONS!
Reaction Score
It will get very interesting fast for sure. Only one more gimme on the schedule. I hope TL and one of the young bigs can step up to get us to the next level. I don't feel too confident with that as I don't think KO is right guy to do it but we should find out soon.

Agreed. I have a good feeling about Diarra.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom