We are all Blue Raiders fans now | The Boneyard

We are all Blue Raiders fans now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Ok, our brackets are blown (well, mine at least), and now it looks like Syracuse has a cakewalk to the Final Four.

We need to root like hell for Middle Tennessee and hope that the general public disdain for Syracuse (except in Bristol), combined with the irresistible Cinderella story creates a groundswell for the Blue Raiders and against the Orange.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
They squeak in two seed lines higher than they deserve (and really, they didn't deserve to be in at all) and then draw a 15 in the second round. Thems the breaks. But it will be fun to see in which new, creative way Syracuse aborts this year's NCAA run.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
The t-shirt press is already warming up. I don't think we need to worry about a deep run by the orange.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Well Syracuse was the first ever 2 seed to lose to a 15 seed ('91 vs. Richmond), so we've got that mojo going for us.

Reaction Score
MTSU played unreal. MSU didn't even seem to be playing badly save for some boneheaded turnovers. If MTSU plays even 70% of what we saw today...look out

Reaction Score
Anything that leads to Syracuse fans thinking they had an o.k. season is bad, not good. The Michigan St loss, and to some degree the Seton Hall lose as I thought it was the best of the four teams that would take that slot in the Sweet 16, has opened the door for the Orange to make a run.

So go Middle, but I'd be happier if Izzo was waiting there to Julius the Orange on Sunday.

Reaction Score
Anything that leads to Syracuse fans thinking they had an o.k. season is bad, not good. The Michigan St loss, and to some degree the Seton Hall lose as I thought it was the best of the four teams that would take that slot in the Sweet 16, has opened the door for the Orange to make a run.

So go Middle, but I'd be happier if Izzo was waiting there to Julius the Orange on Sunday.
Gonzaga beat Seton Hall pretty bad. I think the winner of Utah/Gonzaga can definitely take the winner of Syracuse/MTSU.

Reaction Score
Well Syracuse was the first ever 2 seed to lose to a 15 seed ('91 vs. Richmond), so we've got that mojo going for us.
One of my former roommates was a huge Syracuse fan. Whenever we wanted to piss him off we'd get a sustained "Richmond Spiders" chant going...would love to leave a "Let's go Raiders" chant on his voicemail Sunday night.

Reaction Score
Call me crazy, but I would rather see MTSU playing Syracuse. Syracuse plays down to worse teams (FSU, St Johns, Georgetown) and plays the good teams (UCONN, Texas A&M, Duke) tough and close. Isnt Boeheim like 5-0 vs Izzo as well?

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Absolutely, Kentucky lost today, so rooting for UNCheat, Syrabuse and of course, Dook, to lose as soon as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom