We Are 0-0 and the Season Starts Next Week | The Boneyard

We Are 0-0 and the Season Starts Next Week

Reaction Score
with Steven Krajewski at QB. We will win at least 2 between now and the end of the season. That's all I got.
This.
Most thought we'd be 1-3 at this point. At best we would be 2-2. That original thought held true. Yesterday and last week were brutal. We looked bad. However we play three really bad teams the rest of the way (ECU, USF, UMASS) along with some mediocre teams. There are wins on the table. If we don't win any more then we really do suck and deserve our bottom 10 ranking. However, as long as the team hasn't given up, I think we improve from here on out.
Go Huskies!

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Randy has to get the job done. Starts with USF this week and UMass and ECU later this year. You have to show real progress in these games. Really need to win two out of three of these games.

Last edited:

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Krajewski gets to run with the first team through practice for a week now. If the team can bounce back mentally and show us something at home against a not-good USF team, then we can salvage this season to a large degree. However, if we get the doors blown off... well, let's hope for the first scenario...

Reaction Score
Krajewski gets to run with the first team through practice for a week now. If the team can bounce back mentally and show us something at home against a not-good USF team, then we can salvage this season to a large degree. However, if we get the doors blown off... well, let's hope for the first scenario...

Wish I could like this twice!

Reaction Score
Just don't let him talk with Dan O., saw what that did for Jack Zergiotis.

Reaction Score
with Steven Krajewski at QB. We will win at least 2 between now and the end of the season. That's all I got.

The season starts next week?

I didn't know Diaco still posted here.

Reaction Score
All I care about is two things. Did they learn anything? Are they healthy? It appears they learned that Jack Zergiotis needs a redshirt year. Anything else? Have not seen an injury report. Anything really significant?

Was encouraged that one of the safeties almost caught their really fast RB on the long TD. (We went to the movies instead of watching.) Can't remember who that was. Did I miss anything?

We all knew after the Wagner game that this is where UConn would be. Not at all upset. The real season starts now. A crushing defeat to USF would be very very disheartening. They are a duck on the pond and UConn has to knock them off.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Just don't let him talk with Dan O., saw what that did for Jack Zergiotis.
I'm not a huge fan of consistent pessimists on the board, but you are funny man '68.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom