WBCA All-American Game | The Boneyard

WBCA All-American Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone know if this is being televised?

It has never been televised, but in some years it has been streamed online along with the open practices for the teams. I don't think it was streamed last year because the game was in a different venue, but I know it was in San Antonio because the game was played at the same venue. Since the WBCA game is going to be in the Pepsi center this time there's a decent chance it will be streamed online.

Reaction Score
Anyone know if this is being televised?
Doggy I posted on that last night and then today it was way down the list and brought it again!
OK buddy! 6PM CST 7PM EST 400 PST ESPNU Really I have it and hope everyone else does!
Both games McDonald!ls that is, are at the United Center! As I am typing this I am wondering if you are asking about the other All Star games? DUH
SAT 4:30 MT PEPSI CENTER checking on TV coverage The WBCA game!
Doggy I am calling up WBCA headquarters LOL They are all in Denver setting up for the convention which starts SAT I goy the hotel where the Convention is taking place and am waiting for a call back since no one from WBCA was available and Hotel did not know:)

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Doggy I posted on that last night and then today it was way down the list and brought it again!
OK buddy! 6PM CST 7PM EST 400 PST ESPNU Really I have it and hope everyone else does!
Both games McDonald!ls that is, are at the United Center! As I am typing this I am wondering if you are asking about the other All Star games? DUH
SAT 4:30 MT PEPSI CENTER checking on TV coverage The WBCA game!

Wrong game.

Reaction Score
It has never been televised, but in some years it has been streamed online along with the open practices for the teams. I don't think it was streamed last year because the game was in a different venue, but I know it was in San Antonio because the game was played at the same venue. Since the WBCA game is going to be in the Pepsi center this time there's a decent chance it will be streamed online.

The WBCA women's all-star game was always televised, until the McDonald's game started in 2002. That year, both the WBCA game and the McDonald's first-ever women's all-star game were televised. I have tapes of previous WBCA games and both 2002 games.

Sometime after that, they stopped televising the WBCA games.

Reaction Score
The WBCA women's all-star game was always televised, until the McDonald's game started in 2002. That year, both the WBCA game and the McDonald's first-ever women's all-star game were televised. I have tapes of previous WBCA games and both 2002 games.

Sometime after that, they stopped televising the WBCA games.
Thanks would love to seesome of those games! This is Ira I am in contact with the WBCA lol alot of calls
but waiting to get definitive answer on it! It I sponsored by Nike ? so you would think they would want to get it televissed! Hopefully I will have an answer soon
Ira

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
According to the WBCA, their HS game is not being televised or streamed online.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I'll report in and take some phone videos of some of the players. Then I just need to learn how to post them.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
This board is amazing. A Baylor fan and Stanford fan are making plans to meet at the FF using a UConn board.

It's better than gettting trashing on another board.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
This board is amazing. A Baylor fan and Stanford fan are making plans to meet at the FF using a UConn board.

It's better than gettting trashing on another board.
HuskyMatch.com!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
see you there. I'll be wearing Cardinal. :)
You may be wearing cardinal but according to his avatar is the winlots is the Cardinal.

Reaction Score
Is that a standard Halloween outfit in the Palo Alto area?

LOL. No, we fans dressed up as the band and Tree years ago when the infamous band/Tree were "banned' for bad behavior leading up the game. Crazy, I know.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
LOL. No, we fans dressed up as the band and Tree years ago when the infamous band/Tree were "banned' for bad behavior leading up the game. Crazy, I know.

Couldn't have been as bad as the [rightly infamous] "Antler" fans at Mizzou some years back. They went over and above. A seriously sick group, no joke.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I can see it now--the student section looks like a forest.

images
images

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Couldn't have been as bad as the [rightly infamous] "Antler" fans at Mizzou some years back. They went over and above. A seriously sick group, no joke.
I went to Mizzou...they were indeed insane. Sometimes really funny, sometimes really embarrassing for the university. I did like when we played KU, though, because the amount of research they did on those guys was INSANE. They would circulate emails to students with suggested chants and signs to make...

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
I went to Mizzou...they were indeed insane. Sometimes really funny, sometimes really embarrassing for the university. I did like when we played KU, though, because the amount of research they did on those guys was INSANE. They would circulate emails to students with suggested chants and signs to make...

I lost all respect for them when they loudly and incessantly taunted one of my school's players about his mother who at the time was in the hospital recovering from a recent stroke and was not yet "in the clear" as far as her prognosis. This was in the early set of pre-game warmups. I'll refrain from repeating what they said exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom