Way too early CBS Bowl prediction - UConn | The Boneyard

Way too early CBS Bowl prediction - UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is going to come out WAY too snarky, but...

Do people crawl out from under rocks to read the Boneyard once a week? This is at least the third thread I've seen this article posted in, not to mention one entitled nearly the same thing weeks ago when this article was released originally. No?

Last edited:

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
This is going to come out WAY too snaky, but...

Do people crawl out from under rocks to read the Boneyard once a week? This is at least the third thread I've seen this article posted in, not to mention one entitled nearly the same thing weeks ago when this article was released originally. No?
Sorry - and yes about once a week - I have a wife, 3 kids, 2 dogs, a job and do volunteer work. Boneyard is way down the list on my daily list of things to do.

You could have ignored it as it had a similar title yet you chose to be 'snaky' - go f/$&ing team!

Reaction Score
Sorry - and yes about once a week - I have a wife, 3 kids, 2 dogs, a job and do volunteer work. Boneyard is way down the list on my daily list of things to do.

You could have ignored it as it had a similar title yet you chose to be 'snaky' - go f/$&ing team!
As I said, it was going to come off worse than I meant it! I guess it did!

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
This isn't just a football board - it's a place for those who support UConn football and threw barbs from behind a keyboard at fellow supporters. Very strange to comprehend when supposedly we are here for the same objectives. Again - go F$&@ing team!

And look - I went to the board 2 days days in a row!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom