"Way Too Early" Brimah Prediction | The Boneyard

"Way Too Early" Brimah Prediction

• Thread starter Deleted member 3149
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3149

I think that Amida will be a lottery pick when all is said and done. Calling him a quicker version of Dikembe Mutombo is a little extreme, but he's certainly not far off from a Thabeet type of player. With a polished offense and improved strength, we're looking at one of the best big in college in a couple of years. Anyone agree?

In my opinion, this year's team will be looked at in 10 years and people will say "Damn- Shabazz, DeAndre, Omar and Amida were all on the same team? Is that even fair?"

D

Deleted member 3149

DeAndre needs to step his game up if you want that quote to hold true.

I agree. We've seen what he CAN do when he shows up to play. Still only 2 games in, let's wait and see.

Reaction Score
I think that Amida will be a lottery pick when all is said and done. Calling him a quicker version of Dikembe Mutombo is a little extreme, but he's certainly not far off from a Thabeet type of player. With a polished offense and improved strength, we're looking at one of the best big in college in a couple of years. Anyone agree?

In my opinion, this year's team will be looked at in 10 years and people will say "Damn- Shabazz, DeAndre, Omar and Amida were all on the same team? Is that even fair?"
I agree but he is not nearly as awkward as other bigs have been as freshman...guy used to play soccer..hes agile nimble quick ..if he gains just a bit more muscle he could be scary...i think only one thing that might be difficult for him will be if he can become a rebounder...he seems to not have that instinct yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom