Way OT: CT high school 1-A LOIs | The Boneyard

Way OT: CT high school 1-A LOIs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
For 1-A schools only, which Connecticut high school players signed LOIs? I read Southington's Zach Maxwell signed with the USMA, but which CT kids other than our newHuskies signed with 1-A schools?

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
For 1-A schools only, which Connecticut high school players signed LOIs? I read Southington's Zach Maxwell signed with the USMA, but which CT kids other than our newHuskies signed with 1-A schools?

Your username is easier to understand than that post.

Reaction Score
Any idea if the Choate and Pomfret players are from CT, or from out-of-state? Thanks for the insight BNich.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Your username is easier to understand than that post.

Seems straight forward. What Connecticut High School players signed LOI's this week. He mentions Maxwell who signed with Army who technically doesn't give out athletic scholarships since there isn't any tuition to go there.

Reaction Score
Couple of typos (CCSU as FBS instead of FCS) but this jives with others I've seen:
http://www.gametimect.com/national-signing-day-2014-connecticut-high-school-players/

Here is the Courant's list - but not broken out by division.
http://articles.courant.com/2014-02...omis-chaffee-hartford-public-cheshire-academy

Any idea if the Choate and Pomfret players are from CT, or from out-of-state? Thanks for the insight BNich.

Both Dinitino (Choate) and Smiley (Pomfret) are MA kids. Downey (Canterbury) is a NY kid. Boggs (AOF) is a PA kid. Dawon (Cheshire Acad) is from FL. I think Keener (Cheshire Acad) is a CT kid out of Wallingford.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I still cannot believe we let Ervin Phillips slip away. He would of been a great slot receiver for us. Oh well, enjoy Syracuse!

Reaction Score
Both Dinitino (Choate) and Smiley (Pomfret) are MA kids. Downey (Canterbury) is a NY kid. Boggs (AOF) is a PA kid. Dawon (Cheshire Acad) is from FL. I think Keener (Cheshire Acad) is a CT kid out of Wallingford.
Other than one Cheshire Academy athlete, the other CT prep school players all appear to be out-of-staters, and CT appears to have yielded a lower than average 1-A crop this recruiting year. Thanks huskymedic for one more of your frequent helpful posts, and setting a quality example.

Reaction Score
Other than one Cheshire Academy athlete, the other CT prep school players all appear to be out-of-staters, and CT appears to have yielded a lower than average 1-A crop this recruiting year. Thanks huskymedic for one more of your frequent helpful posts, and setting a quality example.

I'm not sure it's lower than average yield for CT when you consider some of the kids that are going Ivy who would be D1 kids (Barmore, Linta, etc...) and those unfortunately at the other end of the academic scale who slide down to JUCO/Prep/FCS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom