Way OT: Bizarre Parking Ticket | The Boneyard

Way OT: Bizarre Parking Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I received a notice today from the City of New Britain indicating that I was delinquent on a parking ticket from June and a $60 penalty had been added to the $30 ticket.

Here's the problem: I never received a parking ticket. Not sure how to fight this as my vehicle info is correct, but I know I never received a ticket. Anyone in the business know how to best contest this?

Thanks in advance.

Reaction Score
I received a notice today from the City of New Britain indicating that I was delinquent on a parking ticket from June and a $60 penalty had been added to the $30 ticket.

Here's the problem: I never received a parking ticket. Not sure how to fight this as my vehicle info is correct, but I know I never received a ticket. Anyone in the business know how to best contest this?

Thanks in advance.
I've had this happen in Stamford. My assumption is that some comes around and rips the ticket off just to be obnoxious. Shockingly, Stamford lets you know the second after they assess the biggest late penalty they can and after the period for appeal is up. Weird coincidence, right?

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score

The City will have an appeal process. Call and ask the PD or Mayor's Office how to appeal.

Reaction Score
I've had this happen in Stamford. My assumption is that some comes around and rips the ticket off just to be obnoxious. Shockingly, Stamford lets you know the second after they assess the biggest late penalty they can and after the period for appeal is up. Weird coincidence, right?
You should also get the ticket in the mail though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom