Way OT: AR for Jalepeno Mac & Cheese Kid | The Boneyard

Way OT: AR for Jalepeno Mac & Cheese Kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
If the rehab center has a cafeteria, great time for the kitchen staff to ask for a raise.

tumblr_mrj5affcu51qlv134o1_500.gif

Reaction Score
The purpose of accelerated rehabilitation is to avoid having a criminal record, right? Doesn't seem to matter for this kid when his tantrum is only a Google search away. FWIW, I thought AR was for first time offenders, not third time.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
He is going to a SUNY school... next year.

Reaction Score
I get that he's 19, I get that he (supposedly) has ADHD, and I believe that he has a legit alcohol/drug problem. What I don't get is how the state can do him the disservice of letting him getting away (for the third time) with an alcohol based arrest. AR is for first time offenders who essentially are deemed not be repeat offenders. This dude is already on his third and has been expelled from two schools. A news report stated that the publicity generated from this in a way dictated less of a sentence since he has been serving his punishment already. Just seems like some enabling to me. And quite frankly, I don't see how this is going to change him in the least. This kid has already been handed the entitlement keys and he has done nothing but crash the car. Why would it change now when, yet again, he is getting away with his idiocy?

Reaction Score
I get that he's 19, I get that he (supposedly) has ADHD, and I believe that he has a legit alcohol/drug problem. What I don't get is how the state can do him the disservice of letting him getting away (for the third time) with an alcohol based arrest. AR is for first time offenders who essentially are deemed not be repeat offenders. This dude is already on his third and has been expelled from two schools. A news report stated that the publicity generated from this in a way dictated less of a sentence since he has been serving his punishment already. Just seems like some enabling to me. And quite frankly, I don't see how this is going to change him in the least. This kid has already been handed the entitlement keys and he has done nothing but crash the car. Why would it change now when, yet again, he is getting away with his idiocy?
Affluenza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky