Waterford native Crocker brings energy, passion to UConn football program (G. Keefe) | The Boneyard

Waterford native Crocker brings energy, passion to UConn football program (G. Keefe)

Reaction Score
The Day: Waterford native Crocker brings energy, passion to UConn football program

>>There's no time to waste for Crocker and the rest of the UConn football staff. He's installing a 3-3-5 defense while also adjusting to new players. He wants his Huskies to be aggressive and run to the football."I'm not a guy that wants to sit back and wait and let things be dictated to us," Crocker said. The Huskies have embraced Crocker's system and mentality. "I'm definitely looking forward to the season," Ormsby said, "especially with the type of scheme we've got coming in. We want to attack the quarterback."<<

>>The Huskies will certainly have no problem hearing Crocker yell out instructions this season. Unless vocal Jon Wholley, the linebackers coach, drowns him out. Crocker gives volume edge to Wholley. No player wants to be on the bad side of either coach."Crocker and Wholley, for their height, they're the scariest guys," linebacker Junior Joseph said. "I think they're both about 5-8. But they're the two guys that you fear the most when they start yelling. They're definitely the loudest coaches that we have. "... They mean business. I love that. That's what we need as a defense."<<

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom