Watching tonights game in Reno on Roku | The Boneyard

Watching tonights game in Reno on Roku

Reaction Score
I just took out a free 7 day pass for Hulu live, so I can watch CBS sportsnet tonight. I downloaded the app through my ROKU. Normally Hulu Live is $39.99/mo. I already have SlingTV, but they don't offer the CBS Sportsnet. So that covers tonight's game, what will I do when the Oaklahoma game is on CBS Sportsnet on December 19th...... The 3rd and last CBS game as far as I can tell is Feb 18th against Temple. I am sure someone will tell me if I am wrong reading the schedule.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Are there other options for watching tonight? Can CBSSN be accessed online in any other way? Will a rebroadcast be available?

Reaction Score
I get CBS SPORTSNET on my Frontier cable package. It was included in the extra sports package that gave me SNY.

Reaction Score
Are there other options for watching tonight? Can CBSSN be accessed online in any other way? Will a rebroadcast be available?

this i where cbs ports net can be seen;

Watch Live CBS Sports Network To start watching, choose your TV provider[
Buckeye Broadband COX Directv Now Frontier Fubo Hulu Mediacom
Oprimum Suddenlink Verizon WOW! YoutubeTV

If you have cbs sportsnet through any of these providers, you can watch it through Roku, or any of the other third party providers using your login information.

Reaction Score
this i where cbs ports net can be seen;

Watch Live CBS Sports Network To start watching, choose your TV provider[
Buckeye Broadband COX Directv Now Frontier Fubo Hulu Mediacom
Oprimum Suddenlink Verizon WOW! YoutubeTV

If you have cbs sportsnet through any of these providers, you can watch it through Roku, or any of the other third party providers using your login information.

I just tested link to CBSSports. I had purchased 2 months of FuboTV for baseball playoffs, so selected them as provider when prompted for one, and it worked so hopefully all set. Just wanted to let those out there with that service.

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
Plan to watch on my Odroid-c2 ~ Kodi ~ Playstation Vue ~ CBS Sports Network. If there is a problem, I will switch over to Amazon FireStick ~ Playstation Vue ~ CBS Sports Network. The FireStick is not as robust as the Odroid and there will be occasions where the feed will pause & jump causing me to miss 2-3 seconds at a time but is watchable. If both "my" options fail I will ask my mother-in-law if I can watch her TV that has cable / Spectrum ~ CBS Sports Network.

Reaction Score
So excited for Gabulous, there will be lots and lots of fans.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Thanks for the help. The Comcast option shows it on a channel I don't have. I'll try the radio and hope for a video replay.

Reaction Score
optimism about Lou for Sunday, but uncertain. is doing light work out. Batouly probably not ready for tonight according to radio announcers.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson

Top Bottom