Watching the South Carolina at UConn replay | The Boneyard

Watching the South Carolina at UConn replay

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
First off, let me clear, I am not criticizing or disparaging @MJL243 in any way!!!! The uploaded replays are works of Art.

I am watching the replay on YouTube (not via uconnhuskygames) and for the first time, YouTube is placing ads (that can be skipped after the usual 5 seconds) in the middle of the action!!!
Like I said, I have never experienced this before.

Anyone else having the same thing happening?

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
First off, let me clear, I am not criticizing or disparaging @MJL243 in any way!!!! The uploaded replays are works of Art.

I am watching the replay on YouTube (not via uconnhuskygames) and for the first time, YouTube is placing ads (that can be skipped after the usual 5 seconds) in the middle of the action!!!

Maybe because it was on FS1?

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Maybe because it was on FS1?
That could be why but I don't believe it happened for the replay of the game that was on the Fox network, UConn at DePaul.

Reaction Score
I use chrome with AdBlock and I've never seen an ad on YouTube with it. I tried watching YouTube on Firefox without an adblocker once; boy, was that annoying!:mad: There are several different adblockers out there; try one and see which one works best for you.

Reaction Score
I have a subscription to Youtube, so I never see any ads.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
I use chrome with AdBlock and I've never seen an ad on YouTube with it. I tried watching YouTube on Firefox without an adblocker once; boy, was that annoying!:mad: There are several different adblockers out there; try one and see which one works best for you.
I'm not sure if this matters but I watch your YouTube replays via the YouTube app/channel on my Roku. My Roku does not have a browser so if I choose to watch via uconnhuskygames, I use my Firestick, which does have a browser.

I have no idea what "browser" is used by the Roku or if I have the option to use an ad blocker.
I do use Chrome with an adblocker on my Surface laptop but have not watched any replays just highlights and pressers.

I will investigate and see what I can find out.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score

I experienced this several times about a year and a half ago. Right in the middle of coloratura soprano arias. Criminal.

Reaction Score

YouTube has increased ads big time. I have to admit I always thought it was weird that you could watch so much free content without very many ads. Awesome, but weird. Gravy train seems to be over.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom