watching the Huskies complete passes downfield was amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
how refreshing, fun to watch

it's been a long long long time

looks like we found our QB, the same dude PP had buried in the depth chart. Who would have thunk that, A?

Reaction Score
P gets credit for giving Casey a scholarship, P's predecessor would have never offered him. So many on this board thought P was just trying to placate the HS coaches.

Finding your QB is half the battle, we have found him (Thank you TJ). Now we just need a coach. This is NOT a long rebuilding job, this is a step in, light your ass on fire and lets get rolling job.

Any "system" coaches who need a running QB need not apply. Our next head coach must adjust to the talent he is given (See TJ Weist).

It's very exciting to think of what Casey might become, he is a coach on the field, a true field General who can rally his teammates.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I agree Mets, any coach that is hired must do the following:

Turn this dumpster fire around
Utilize the current roster and mold them to a system that works
Win football games

Ya, TJ shouldn't even be given a shot. Let's hire some up and coming coordinator with absolutely no relationship with the players.

Reaction Score
One thing that I got out of yesterday: The theorum that a team can't pass consistantly in cold weather was refuted in spades. Give me a Dan Orlovsky type passing offense with a consistant running game anytime. And by consistant running game I mean glue McCombs firmly to the bench & play DiLorenzo. I want a running back who can absorb the initial hit & then plow through the line of scrimmage, not one who falls down when tickled by a feather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom