Watching the game? | The Boneyard

Watching the game?

Reaction Score
I have sling tv. I have been able to watch the games on ESPN3 up until the past few games. Now every time I try to watch a game (after it is over because I have to wait because the game is on SNY) I get an error message. I contacted sling tv and they said that the games are blacked out in my area (Connecticut). Is anyone else having the same problem? Is there any where else I can watch the games after they are played?

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I have sling tv. I have been able to watch the games on ESPN3 up until the past few games. Now every time I try to watch a game (after it is over because I have to wait because the game is on SNY) I get an error message. I contacted sling tv and they said that the games are blacked out in my area (Connecticut). Is anyone else having the same problem? Is there any where else I can watch the games after they are played?
I'll answer your last question first.

There is a link at the top of this page (in the blue banner) called tcfs stuff. in there you can pick your way down to this page where there are links to replays of the games. Usually available within a couple hours of the game ending.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom