OT: Watching Michigan at North Carolina | The Boneyard

OT: Watching Michigan at North Carolina

Reaction Score
Seeing Roy Williams in the stands got me thinking. Now that JC is officially retired, what are the odds that he’ll be at one or a few of our home games. I’d love to see it.

Reaction Score
Seeing Roy Williams in the stands got me thinking. Now that JC is officially retired, what are the odds that he’ll be at one or a few of our home games. I’d love to see it.
I tagged this OT. Not sure why it didn’t stick.

Reaction Score
i mean, he was at most (if not all) of the gampel games i went to pre-covid. always sat in the same seat at the top of the lower bowl.
I should have known. In my defense, I have two boys that were much too young to bring to games back then. I don’t recall his attendance noted much on TV. Most likely an oversight on my part...

Reaction Score
i mean, he was at most (if not all) of the gampel games i went to pre-covid. always sat in the same seat at the top of the lower bowl.

That's good to hear, didnt realize he was still going to many games while coaching St Joes

Reaction Score
Funny, at HCC you always saw him on the home baseline closer to the bench

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Funny, at HCC you always saw him on the home baseline closer to the bench
He probably enters via tunnels at hcc so he enters the arena courtside. Not so at gampel. Seems like he’s set up to avoid going up and down more than a few stairs.

Reaction Score
Sooo everyone sees that Juwan Howard is basically just Kevin Ollie 2.0, right?
They're both better than Penny.
Both had to hire old, experienced, coaches to run the teams and the funniest part is watching them trying to look as if they're in charge on the sidelines.
Walking up and down during the games, blank looks on their faces as they wait for Martelli and Brown to tell them what to say in the huddle.
Emoni Bates has a real attitude and I didn't see Hardaway say or do anything about it. I'm sure JC would wouldn't have put up with it.

Reaction Score
NC State over Nebraska
Va Tech over Maryland
Miami (Fla) over Penn St (i like how Miami needs the additional identifier)
UNC drubbing of Michigan (fading fast)

Wisconsin over Ga Tech
Michigan State over Loserville

Reaction Score
the BIG loses another challenge womp womp

Reaction Score

oh i was going of kolumbos incomplete post...thanks!

i'm counting Purdue over Nova and MSU over UConn as part of the extended challenge but we still won 6-4.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom