Watching in Canada | The Boneyard

Watching in Canada

Reaction Score
On vacation in Canada for the week. I usually use YouTube TV and have downloaded about 4 different VPNs but no dice.

The best option I’ve come up with is to VPN into the ESPN app, but if I have to watch on a delay I don’t think I can DVR, or be sure a replay will be posted there shortly after the game.

Any ideas?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
On vacation in Canada for the week. I usually use YouTube TV and have downloaded about 4 different VPNs but no dice.

The best option I’ve come up with is to VPN into the ESPN app, but if I have to watch on a delay I don’t think I can DVR, or be sure a replay will be posted there shortly after the game.

Any ideas?
I use VPN unlimited.

While outside US I select the Streaming option for location.

Hasn't ever failed me.

Make sure you connect first, then clear out your history and cache before trying to connect to YTTV.

Reaction Score
I use VPN unlimited.

Hasn't ever failed me.

Make sure you connect first, then clear out your history and cache before trying to connect to YTTV.
This worked great - thank you - going to do it again tonight

Reaction Score
I use VPN unlimited.

Hasn't ever failed me.

I passed this on to my brother in Qatar for the World Cup as a photographer. He was trying to get connected using my Youtube and got to getting the code connected but then got out of country error message. I hope it works for him. I will be in Brazil for a month starting end of December so I hope it works for me too. LOL!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom