WatchESPN | The Boneyard

WatchESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Was testing www.watchespn.com today to make sure everything was working for "First Night" this evening. I have used it plenty of times before, but I am not getting an "Internal Authorization" error each time I go to watch something. Anyone else able to confirm if this is an issue on my end or if the site is having problems?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Was testing www.watchespn.com today to make sure everything was working for "First Night" this evening. I have used it plenty of times before, but I am not getting an "Internal Authorization" error each time I go to watch something. Anyone else able to confirm if this is an issue on my end or if the site is having problems?
Just tested and working fine!

Reaction Score
Just recently it started asking for my credentials again. I was able to watch it at any time but now my login info has to be resubmitted and im too lazy to go through my cable company to get my login info back. Might be a username/password issue.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Just recently it started asking for my credentials again. I was able to watch it at any time but now my login info has to be resubmitted and im too lazy to go through my cable company to get my login info back. Might be a username/password issue.
Try ButtHurt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104