Watched a lot of games, no one | The Boneyard

Watched a lot of games, no one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
gets second guessed by the announcers like the UConn coaching staff does. I've been paying close attention all weekend just to see if I am being over sensitive. The announcers openly question Bob Diaco more than any other coach in football. He makes it really easy for them to look smart. You don't see this often. Funny thing is, the last time I saw it happen, they were second guessing Paul Pasqualoni.

Reaction Score
gets second guessed by the announcers like the UConn coaching staff does. I've been paying close attention all weekend just to see if I am being over sensitive. The announcers openly question Bob Diaco more than any other coach in football. He makes it really easy for them to look smart. You don't see this often. Funny thing is, the last time I saw it happen, they were second guessing Paul Pasqualoni.

I agree. As as Stanford was being taken apart by Washington last night they did not criticize or second guess the Stanford coaching.

Reaction Score
I agree. As as Stanford was being taken apart by Washington last night they did not criticize or second guess the Stanford coaching.
Probably because David Shaw is a proven coach with a high pedigree. Bob Diaco is an idiot who's really only skill is convincing this board in the off season that we're not a dumpster fire.

Reaction Score
It makes me sad to see almost every game I turned to have better QBs, better offenses, and better coaching than we got.

Diaco is a dumpster fire that will kill the program at such critical time. I said during off season we can't afford another bad season and here we are. The only question is how long UConn and Benedict will pull the plug before it is too late.

Reaction Score
Apparently, no one wants to hold on to the ball in the Louisville Clemson Game

Reaction Score
gets second guessed by the announcers like the UConn coaching staff does. I've been paying close attention all weekend just to see if I am being over sensitive.

There was quite a bit of second guessing of Babers on a 4 and 2? punt and a few other situational decisons during ND game. Ferentz got skewered as did Wisconsin coach on a punt. Charlie Strong and Fedora as well (though Fedora won). Guess it depends on what games you watch and the situations,

Reaction Score
Getting criticized for a play call or choosing to punt at a bad time is normal. In our games it seems 25%+ of the entire dialogue is about what we are doing wrong as a staff. Embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom