watched a lot of Cinci winning at ISU yesterday | The Boneyard

watched a lot of Cinci winning at ISU yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
they are yuuuuge, very strong down low, very physical

without a dramatic shift in the alignment of the stars, they may be playing volleyball at the rim

I hope I'm wrong, but I'm not sure I see a path to victory at this point, I'm not sure I ever felt that way about any opponent (not even in the Perno years)

My eternal optimism is missing, maybe I'm punch drunk, searching for an answer

Reaction Score
I watched the game also. Next year Cincinnati could be a sleeper Final4 team if they return the nucleus of Evans, Washington and Clark. Add Broome and an improved Cumberland to next years squad and that team is pretty legit for a deep run. Although Mick has a knack for ruining a good thing on the offensive side of the ball.

I think a reasonable expectation is the NIT for UConn this year. That won't be that easy to accomplish. If they make the NIT and can put a string of good games together with young players developing it could be a nice spring board to next year. Anything short of the NIT will be disappointing as it relates to my expectations for this team.

If we can see the type of improvement with our young core that Creighton saw last year with Khyri Thomas in the NIT that would be great. Anything more would be Vantastic and anything less a big disappointment. Jmho

Reaction Score
This is insufferable ... the verbal/typing angst of some of you. OUR guys aren't hopeless ... they aren't without talent. Just watch a development year. We have lots of good things coming with the kids that just entered the program.

Reaction Score
This is insufferable ... the verbal/typing angst of some of you. OUR guys aren't hopeless ... they aren't without talent. Just watch a development year. We have lots of good things coming with the kids that just entered the program.
Agreed, just need to hope players don't start transferring and leaving for the pros because of the losing.

Gilbert
Larrier
Adams

Hopefully we can seal the deal on Diallo.

MAL will be our best player for the next 4 years though, mark it down, beast.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Agreed, just need to hope players don't start transferring and leaving for the pros because of the losing.

Gilbert
Larrier
Adams

Hopefully we can seal the deal on Diallo.

MAL will be our best player for the next 4 years though, mark it down, beast.
Who is leaving for the pros?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog