Watch tonight's game? | The Boneyard

Watch tonight's game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I see that the game is on the CBS sports network again which I don't have. Anyone know where I can watch it online?

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
sledog said:
Yet another no TV game. Whose brain thrust was this??

Its on TV.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Yet another no TV game. Whose brain thrust was this??
CBS sports network is in 96,000,000 homes. I think that counts as being on tv

Reaction Score
I would be careful watching on those foreign illegal sites! The last game I watched on one, I got a REALLY bad stubborn virus, my computer was down for days, while my wife, an IT pro, figured out how to get rid of it! I learned my lesson, gonna resist the urge to tune in tonight's game!

Reaction Score
I would be careful watching on those foreign illegal sites! The last game I watched on one, I got a REALLY bad stubborn virus, my computer was down for days, while my wife, an IT pro, figured out how to get rid of it! I learned my lesson, gonna resist the urge to tune in tonight's game!

if you're a die hard UCONN FAN, DO ANYTHING TO WATCH EVEN WITH VIRUSES!!!!!

Reaction Score
For anyone who can't watch the game tonight and wants to avoid those other websites, I'll be posting the highlights either after the game or tomorrow morning, so keep a lookout.

Reaction Score
I would be careful using those spiffy food processors you see on TV. The last time I used one, I stuck my face in it and got all sorts of nasty lacerations and contusions. My wife, a plastic surgeon, took days to stitch me all up. I learned my lesson, gunnuh resist the urge to blend anything tonight!

(Seriously, the site is fine, just don't click on ads, don't download anything at all (including iLivid!), and don't, definitely don't, run any executable programs).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler

Top Bottom