Watch this video if you don't think UCONN can beat BYU | The Boneyard

Watch this video if you don't think UCONN can beat BYU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
BYU lost to one of the worst teams in all of college football to start last year. For this years opener against UCONN on the road, BYU doesn't even have all of its starters because they got into all sorts of trouble.

BYU always goes into its openers thinking its going to win the national championship that year and then just falls apart. Your team can win. BYU is overrated and only wins when the opposing team has an injury.

My prediction and I'm almost always right is UCONN wins 19-17.

Reaction Score
YAWN!!! Good morning andeeagee, I'm sure you have all the Cougars shakin' in their boots with your posts analysis. Did kindergarten let you out early today?

Reaction Score
USU fans are special.

Too bad they left the WAC, I loved watching Stew getting his panties in a twist every time they played NMSU.

Reaction Score
Does Utah State have a team worth rooting for? I'm thinking the answer is no.

Reaction Score
Does Utah State have a team worth rooting for? I'm thinking the answer is no.
AggeeAndee doesn't know if Utah State Even has a football team except to saythe mean BYU players intentionally injured the Aggie qb last year when it was obvious they didn't.
In all fairness Utah State will be a very good team this year if key players remain healthy.

Reaction Score
AggeeAndee doesn't know if Utah State Even has a football team except to saythe mean BYU players intentionally injured the Aggie qb last year when it was obvious they didn't.
In all fairness Utah State will be a very good team this year if key players remain healthy.

If a tree falls in the forest...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek