Watch Pace Game? | The Boneyard

Watch Pace Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It appears to me that Sundays Pace game isn't on College Sports Live. Will we be able to view it some other way?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Fear not. I just checked Husky Vision this morning (Saturday 11/5/16) 12:40 est, the Pace game tomorrow is now listed at "watch", as well as listen. :) We can ALL watch the game now.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Fear not. I just checked Husky Vision this morning (Saturday 11/5/16) 12:40 est, the Pace game tomorrow is now listed at "watch", as well as listen. :) We can ALL watch the game now.

Got a link?

All I get on the College Sports Live is the "spinning" wheel of death. Spent the last hour trying to troubleshot and gave up. Same thing happened last week. I usually can sign up and then cancel after exhibition games. Maybe they are on to my habit :eek:

HuskyFan1125

Reaction Score
Never mind! My daughter found it! I don't know if I would survive the digital age if it wasn't for my children! Thanks @Carnac for the information.

HGN

Reaction Score
Got a link?

All I get on the College Sports Live is the "spinning" wheel of death. Spent the last hour trying to troubleshot and gave up. Same thing happened last week. I usually can sign up and then cancel after exhibition games. Maybe they are on to my habit :eek:
I thought I was the only one getting that. Nice to know I am not just being picked out. And picked on.

HuskyFan1125

Reaction Score
Well, that didn't work out so well. When game time started it automatically redirected me to the spinning wheel of college sports live.

Let me know how it goes!

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
46-4 halfway through the 2nd period! So who will be the first to give Auriemma the same treatment Frese got?

CBear01

Plan your work and work your plan
Reaction Score
46-4 halfway through the 2nd period! So who will be the first to give Auriemma the same treatment Frese got?

Geno will adjust at the half. He figures out the best way to make the most of the second half for his players, based on what they need to work on. He will not allow the score to get to 146.

The treatment Frese recieved was bc of her lack of pulling off the dogs to work on things and slowing the pace a bit. It wasn't just the score.

Geno won't get this treatment simply bc he is the smarter, more experienced coach and knows the importance of games like these. He will surely adjust, as he does in every game regardless of the score.

So to think we would give him the same treatment is just ludicrous.

c'mon man 11 time national champion coach needs not a team that scores 150 against 10 points. He needs a team that listens and respects his pedagogy.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Geno won't get this treatment simply bc he is the smarter, more experienced coach and knows the importance of games like these. He will surely adjust, as he does in every game regardless of the score.

Correct. Comparing Brenda to Geno is like comparing my pickup truck to my Stingray.
He will likely shut down the fast break in the second half, to the extent possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom