Watch KLS and Tiffany Hayes in Euro action | The Boneyard

Watch KLS and Tiffany Hayes in Euro action

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I left the game at halftime and tuned back in with 1:55 left to see Tip Hayes sink 2 FTs to expand the lead to 7.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Interesting to watch a game with no announcers.

Also unusual that they were playing it right to the end, time outs and set plays, even though Avenida won by 8. Reason, I`m pretty sure, is that they play again Friday and it is not a best 2 of 3, but rather total points matter. So, Avenida advances to the Final Four - I think - as long as it doesn`t lose by more than 7. I don`t know what happens if they tie in total points. Overtime, probably. That would be weird.

Pretty full crowd - in Salamanca, Avenida`s home court - much more than prior games so the restrictions must have loosened there.

Biggest hoop to insure the victory was a three from Karlie, assist from Lou, with about two minutes left.

Tiffany got whacked in the mouth on a rebound late in the game but fortunately returned.

Chelsea Gray plays for Girona but doesn`t seem to play as prominent a role as I would have expected.

Last edited:

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Yeah - strange to see both teams playing a game straight up right to the end, no fouling, no dribbling out the clock - every point might count if Girona wins the return match at home.

Wonder if the Euro ball is bouncier - seems to jump off the rim.
Officiating is interesting - countless walks, carries, and moving screens completely ignored. Everyone seems to start by doing a jump before dribbling. And everyone throws a hip when making a screen. College refs would run out of breath blowing their whistles.

Reaction Score
This game was a bit more ragged than usual. Avenida rested starters more than usual and the result was scoring spread out fairly evenly among 8 players. Refs don’t call as many fouls in EuroBall. I did think the charge called on Lou should have been a blocking foul the other way. Her eight rebounds were evenly divided between offensive and defensive.

Reaction Score
The second game is broadcasting live on FIBA’s YouTube account. The 4th quarter is about to start with KLS and Co leading by 2 points. They just have to hold on to the lead and they will head to the semifinals. If they lose by more than 10 points (as of now) they are eliminated based on aggregate

update: KLS, Tiffany and Co win and move onto the Euroleague Final Four

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Great to see UConn alums play well overseas and can’t wait for KLS arrival to Seattle.
Might not be the defensive player of Clark, but will do well offensively in Seattle's offense. They have Russell and Ezi to play up front. Stewie might get some time at the 3. Think Seattle had to let Howard and Clark go to get youngsters playing time now.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Might not be the defensive player of Clark, but will do well offensively in Seattle's offense. They have Russell and Ezi to play up front. Stewie might get some time at the 3. Think Seattle had to let Howard and Clark go to get youngsters playing time now.
And for salary cap - if not specifically this year, certainly next!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Well, Megan Walker was the best player on SOPRON Lost the game but won the series and was 4-7 from 3pt.

But Euroleague is UMMC to demolish. No one will get within 20 pts of them. Destroyed Arike's Dynamo Kursk

Reaction Score
Well, Megan Walker was the best player on SOPRON Lost the game but won the series and was 4-7 from 3pt.

But Euroleague is UMMC to demolish. No one will get within 20 pts of them. Destroyed Arike's Dynamo Kursk
Jones comes off the bench, they have an all-star lineup and depth.

Reaction Score

Arike’s team sucks.

Reaction Score
The second game is broadcasting live on FIBA’s YouTube account. The 4th quarter is about to start with KLS and Co leading by 2 points. They just have to hold on to the lead and they will head to the semifinals. If they lose by more than 10 points (as of now) they are eliminated based on aggregate

update: KLS, Tiffany and Co win and move onto the Euroleague Final Four
Avenida, as usual, played a true team game.

Reaction Score
I have tried to follow KLMs team and cannot figure out when the games are. I have seen some on replay on YouTube. I use the firestick for my tv and have access to forgiven sports, but all I see are soccer games. I am sure I could get an app to watch their games live, but I can't figure out which one to get. If anyone knows the schedule of their games please post it here ahead of time so I, and maybe others can watch live seeing they will be on YouTube.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
I have tried to follow KLMs team and cannot figure out when the games are. I have seen some on replay on YouTube. I use the firestick for my tv and have access to forgiven sports, but all I see are soccer games. I am sure I could get an app to watch their games live, but I can't figure out which one to get. If anyone knows the schedule of their games please post it here ahead of time so I, and maybe others can watch live seeing they will be on YouTube.
The Semi Finals are on Friday April 16th. Final is on April 18th. There will be a 3rd place game. Location and time not set yet.
Avenida (KLS and Tif) vs Sopron (Gabby and Megan)
The other Semi Final is
UMMC(Stewie) v Fenerbache(Kiah Stokes)

So UConn well represented in FF and will have at least one player who wins it all.

Link for you tube for FIBA games is here Games of the EuroLeague Women 2020-21 - FIBA.basketball

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
The Semi Finals are on Friday April 16th. Final is on April 18th. There will be a 3rd place game. Location and time not set yet.
Avenida (KLS and Tif) vs Sopron (Gabby and Megan)
The other Semi Final is
UMMC(Stewie) v Fenerbache(Kiah Stokes)

So UConn well represented in FF and will have at least one player who wins it all.

Link for you tube for FIBA games is here Games of the EuroLeague Women 2020-21 - FIBA.basketball
Just fit Stewie's ring

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
KLS jumps center to start game? That's a look I never expected to see. KLS appears very relaxed on court.
She started jumping center about the 2nd game of the Spanish league games. I think she is better than 50/50 on the tips. She did some in HS and club ball.

As for looking relaxed, I guess by the picture she is.
Sam Fam.jpg

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Just fit Stewie's ring
No argument. They crushed Arike's Dynamo Kursk and I didnt see Vandersloot in the building and Quigley only played in the 2nd game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom