Watch DT Go 7 for 7 From 3 | The Boneyard

Watch DT Go 7 for 7 From 3

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Not nice doing it multiple times over Kia Nurse. Ouch.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
DT has pushed herself into the MVP lead I think.

My rankings if team records are maintained (feel free to disagree)

1) DT
2) Fowles
3) Nneka
4) Maya (Also can move up if Lynx and Maya continue her recent run)
5) Parker (Although she has started to play really well lately. Enough flash to move up)
6) Griner
7) Stewart (Probably lower than the average BY'r but I still keep feeling she does not reach her potential enough)
8) EDD
9) Cambage
10) McCoughtry

Last edited:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
DT has pushed herself into the MVP lead I think.

My rankings if team records are maintained (feel free to disagree)

1) DT
2) Fowles
3) Nneka
4) Maya
5) Parker
6) Griner
7) Stewart (Probably lower than the average BY'r but I still keep feeling she does not reach her potential enough)
8) EDD
9) Cambage
10) McCoughtry
I think we disagree far more than usual. Very early on, I had Jewell and Sky at or near the top. Then I had Griner. For a couple of weeks, I had Tina, but her numbers are down and the team is losing. I have Stewie as a clear leader, with Dee, Sylvia, and Maya moving up and Tina moving down. L.A. may be the best team, but neither Nneka nor Candace is having her best season. Their team is too balanced to pick a single player. Based on the impact of her absence, Alyssa Thomas may be the true MVP.

In short, I think things are still wide open, but I see Stewie as the current leader. Minnesota is on the move. They are a proud group and didn’t like Kelsey Plum’s comment about being old, nor did they like being 3-6. I look for Sylvia and Maya to continue strong. I also think Dee looks like her old self in most games. I certainly don’t count her out, though the Mercury looked like Griner’s team early on.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I think we disagree far more than usual. Very early on, I had Jewell and Sky at or near the top. Then I had Griner. For a couple of weeks, I had Tina, but her numbers are down and the team is losing. I have Stewie as a clear leader, with Dee, Sylvia, and Maya moving up and Tina moving down. L.A. may be the best team, but neither Nneka nor Candace is having her best season. Their team is too balanced to pick a single player. Based on the impact of her absence, Alyssa Thomas may be the true MVP.

In short, I think things are still wide open, but I see Stewie as the current leader. Minnesota is on the move. They are a proud group and didn’t like Kelsey Plum’s comment about being old, nor did they like being 3-6. I look for Sylvia and Maya to continue strong. I also think Dee looks like her old self in most games. I certainly don’t count her out, though the Mercury looked like Griner’s team early on.

I think my main change of heart might be Nneka and to a lesser extent Candice may be too high. I think I may try a poll at the season halfway mark.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
One of my favorites of all times. I have loved Diana and Maya since day 1 at UConn. So many could learn from them. They both have that beast mode mentality, and the ability to take over a game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom