Was Warde in East Hartford or Brooklyn? | The Boneyard

Was Warde in East Hartford or Brooklyn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
According to the Courant he was in Brooklyn then flew to Hartford for the end of the football game. So maybe he was the one there at the end of the game.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
He must be at wits end with the performances lately

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
He must be at wits end with the performances lately
Alliance, John has a message for you but I imagine the profanity filter won't allow it.

Reaction Score
Saw him walk out of the UCONN tunnel with less than three minutes to go in the game.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Alliance, John has a message for you but I imagine the profanity filter won't allow it.
Long event filled evening spent in the medical area lol

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Warde is always in the wrong friggin place at the wrong time. He is the big Rock Star partying in the USVI when he should have been in the US for CI, then in NY for game 1 of BB when he should have been at the Rent for Game 8 for football. That he took a WW I biplane back for the last few minutes of FB shows he has no clue.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Let me know when its your turn. I want to see that one.

Reaction Score
Warde is always in the wrong friggin place at the wrong time. He is the big Rock Star partying in the USVI when he should have been in the US for CI, then in NY for game 1 of BB when he should have been at the Rent for Game 8 for football. That he took a WW I biplane back for the last few minutes of FB shows he has no clue.

Was that a serious post? Can't tell.

Reaction Score
I have no problem with Warde going to the hoop game and give him credit for shuttling back. (although I expect we'll see a story soon about the bill for that charter flight). Think there is a discussion to be had about trying to avoid these kind of schedule conflicts in the future.

would have liked to have seen his thought bubble looking at the nearly-empty Rent at the end. Wonder if it's GD it I'm gonna fix this or how soon can I get out here?

BTW WM had a very dashing English-style cabbie hat on the sideline. Between that and TJ in shortsleeves quite a fashion statement night.

Reaction Score
There was also a Calhoun/Williams lunch in the city on Friday. I'm sure he met with donors etc. can't kill him for being in the city on Friday. Good effort to get back to EH.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
would have liked to have seen his thought bubble looking at the nearly-empty Rent at the end. Wonder if it's GD it I'm gonna fix this or how soon can I get out here?

Ditto for his thoughts on seeing the quality of Maryland's fans/game presentation at the BC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom