JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
And if so why? Just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Knicks are 3-0 and are at the top of the Atlantic division. They've won each game by about 20 points and averaging about 20 assists a game. Also no team has scored more than 88 points on our defense.

Reaction Score
They look good. We'll see if they keep it up. I think you're a little over-excited given that it is just three games in, but (and no offense meant), if my team had struggled this long I might be similarly excited.

Reaction Score
Knicks are 3-0 and are at the top of the Atlantic division. They've won each game by about 20 points and averaging about 20 assists a game. Also no team has scored more than 88 points on our defense.

You just may have answered your original question.

Reaction Score

I'm excited too man...but also surprised. Looks like the team is better off without Amare, sad to say...

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
I'm excited too man...but also surprised. Looks like the team is better off without Amare, sad to say...

I'd be willing to trade STAT for anything we could get at this point.

Reaction Score
But Stat has been working with Hakeem all summer?!?! :rolleyes:

It's 3 games in, we all know the Knicks wont do crap in the playoffs and no NBA team built around Melo can win anything of importance.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
This headline is hilarious:

"Knicks are off to their best start since 1999"

Reaction Score
They look good. We'll see if they keep it up. I think you're a little over-excited given that it is just three games in, but (and no offense meant), if my team had struggled this long I might be similarly excited.

Well you just said it. Im definetly not gonna make any predictions its real early, dont wanna get my hopes up. All Knicks fans wanna see is a team that plays defense and rebounds. Something we havent seen in over a decade. The veterans they have added have been big as long as they stay healthy, all have a high bball IQ. Its just nice to see them start playing as a team, and not have to watch a team that is a dysfunctional mess. If I see that I can live with the end result, NY fans will cheer for you as long as your giving all out effort.

Reaction Score
I'd be willing to trade STAT for anything we could get at this point.

You know thats not happening, hopefully he accepts a role off the bench, and he at leasts trys to play some D. Our vets will be in his ear every time he is slacking.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
You know thats not happening, hopefully he accepts a role off the bench, and he at leasts trys to play some D. Our vets will be in his ear every time he is slacking.

I know, it would be great if he came off the bench. At his age and injury he would be doing the Knicks a great service by doing that.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score

I'm a little excited, I wouldn't say I'm over excited. I know it's a few games in but it's hard to not be happy as a Knick fan these days.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
i think it got deleted if it did, idk either way, but probably bc thats all we see you post... just saying

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
i think it got deleted if it did, idk either way, but probably bc thats all we see you post... just saying

That's silly if that's the reason. I appreciate the input tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22