Was at the game last night. Section 221 Row W (The "Way Up There Zone") | The Boneyard

Was at the game last night. Section 221 Row W (The "Way Up There Zone")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Seriously there is not a bad seat in the house at Gampel. The nice thing about where I was sitting with my daughter was that the view of tactics changing and evolving is spectacular. There are some venues that offer the same view to the television audience but not many(Gampel isn't one of them) so actually being up that high was a real treat.

What can I say about the whole team especially Amida? The defensive energy throughout the lineup for the entire game was tremendous. They picked up high consistently and really made UCF work for every inch of court space. Amida was beyond belief. The best part of his offensive game, on more than one occasion, was that he was reading and anticipating what Shabazz was going to do and he constantly got into space(evidence several great dunks) in a way to make himself available and dangerous. And defensively, while he could afford to put on a few pounds, he really played tough, held his position and gave as good as he got. It was a real treat being there to see him play at that level. Let's hope he can find consistency. And let me say that TV really does not do any justice to his athleticism,foot speed and lateral quickness. He is going to be something very, very special. There is no doubt about that.

GO HUSKIES!!! BEAT MEMPHIS!!!
husky_qa.jpg-300x200.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member