Warning! Danger!! I Been Thinking | The Boneyard

Warning! Danger!! I Been Thinking

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
So YouTube, as is its wont, throws me UConn WCBB stuff all the time. Our team is the most media watched of any by far and first CPTV and later SDNY sure helped. As a somewhat long termer :rolleyes: I confess to a tendency to want to revel in the past. However, I feel it is important to keep a historical perspective, honor the past and appreciate the present in context. So, it occurred to me that we might have a pinned thread or something similar that could be a video archive of UConn moments.

Worth a thought or not?

For example, a memory: Geno and Meg on Maya and Tiff and Ms. Faris (looking ill, so pale!):

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
And like a moth to the bug zapper purple light I see the header and flutter on over and “ZAP zzzzz pop” I am fried.
I get the respect and honor the past and what I want to avoid is having posters solely live more in the past than they do now. We need to keep evolving and moving forward with our support of the team, the new (old) conference affiliation coming up and the growth of our players. Hopefully with a focus on STAYING POSITIVE.... ;)

Last edited:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
And like a moth to the bug zapper purple like I see the header and flutter on over and “ZAP zzzzz pop” I am fried.
I get the respect and honor the past and what I want to avoid is having posters solely live more in the past than they do now. We need to keep evolving and moving forward with our support of the team, the new (old) conference affiliation coming up and the growth of our players. Hopefully with a focus on STAYING POSITIVE.... ;)
Totally with you, but keeping the legacy alive and true to itself enriches the present.

And I just sign on and it gives me this:

YouTube is pandering to my addictions! Imagine that.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
So, it occurred to me that we might have a pinned thread or something similar that could be a video archive of UConn moments.

Worth a thought or not?

I'm not sure I get WHY we need another pinned thread: Every one of those moments is already pinned to the VERY TOP under tcf's stuff!!!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I'm not sure I get WHY we need another pinned thread: Every one of those moments is already pinned to the VERY TOP under tcf's stuff!!!

Over 90 % men's b'ball and other sports, but I hear you.

Reaction Score
Over 90 % men's b'ball and other sports, but I hear you.
Rocky: I stand corrected. I have never used the tcf "general video stuff" link. Only the game link. The games link takes you to uconnhuskygames.com, and once there, I choose women's basketball tab and EVERYTHING is there - from games by season to rivalry games to old Geno shows and a ton more.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom