Warm weather preseason tournaments | The Boneyard

Warm weather preseason tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Given us a little trouble lately. The one tourney that we were able to win under Ollie was in New York, that 2K thing. But we haven't been as good lately in the nice weather, the Battle for Atlantis, the Puerto Rico Tip Off and the V.I Paradise Jam.

Be nice to bring home some hardware from Hawaii. We've done it before.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Would love to see the Huskies bring some hardware home too
But I don't think the weather has much to do with it!!! (Being sarcastic)
It's a good/bad news thing that UConn may be facing UNC in second round but you need to face the higher ranked teams at some point
I really feel this team is the deepest physically and athletically KO has had but we need to see how they play as a team
This tournament might be a great early test

Reaction Score
It's a good/bad news thing that UConn may be facing UNC in second round but you need to face the higher ranked teams at some point
I really feel this team is the deepest physically and athletically KO has had but we need to see how they play as a team

They are very green. This is the concern. Outside of Rodney Purvis, all the scorers haven't played big minutes for UConn. On the other hand, there is experience in the front court with Facey and Brimah.

Reaction Score
Remember how we always had trouble with Miami? We would go down there and play very close games over a team we should have handled.

I think there is something to the warm weather thing. But historically we've played very well in Maui.

Reaction Score
Remember how we always had trouble with Miami? We would go down there and play very close games over a team we should have handled.

I think there is something to the warm weather thing. But historically we've played very well in Maui.

We haven't showed up during the preseason in warm weather in a minute, but Texas is always pretty warm in March.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom