Warm comments from Tina re: Geno | The Boneyard

Warm comments from Tina re: Geno

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Nice item from JA in the Courant , as he/they count down to Geno's 1,000th game in a couple of weeks.

This installment has a brief but warm 'shout-out' from Tina.

[Edit - Oops... I see that he also has nice words just below from Rebecca, Barb Turner and Courtney Gaine. ]

Barb: "I still remember my freshman year when we were in the film room and he showed me [looking] so tired I couldn’t stand up. I was running with my hands up, bumping into everything and everybody, and he called me a drunk driver."

Courtney: “So Coach, I guess I could say that I’ve gotten 'what I deserve.' No, it wasn’t a National Championship, a 20-point game, or even a 20-minute game, but it’s the confidence, continued work ethic and desire to lead, in all aspects of life, no matter what the obstacles."

LINK

Last edited:

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Really like this series from John - great idea and being carried out is a really special way.

Hint to SNY - producing a retrospective on Geno's first 1000 would be a great plan.
Hint to CPTV - you have the footage for the first 920 games - bet you could do the same. (actually I guess you have the middle 600 games or so, not sure anybody was filming the first few seasons.)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Courtney: “So Coach, I guess I could say that I’ve gotten 'what I deserve.' No, it wasn’t a National Championship, a 20-point game, or even a 20-minute game, but it’s the confidence, continued work ethic and desire to lead, in all aspects of life, no matter what the obstacles."

LINK
People really need to read the rest of what Courtney wrote.

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
Really is fill-your-chest and choke-you-up stuff.

Reaction Score
Really like this series from John - great idea and being carried out is a really special way.

Hint to SNY - producing a retrospective on Geno's first 1000 would be a great plan.
Hint to CPTV - you have the footage for the first 920 games - bet you could do the same. (actually I guess you have the middle 600 games or so, not sure anybody was filming the first few seasons.)
I'm with you, UC. Love the series, and I wouldn't mind seeing a retrospective as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom