Warde loaning out vehicles... | The Boneyard

Warde loaning out vehicles...

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
If I am Michigan student, I ask to borrow Wardes car. Wait, if I am a kid looking to go to Michigan, I am asking to borrow Warde's car.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
This should he easy to bury. Warde's kid is a student manager on the bball team.
Easy to say son let Simpson drive it.

Simpson lying about why he was the scene and giving fake name is a bit more suspicious.

Reaction Score
Was did she do to him while he was in the car that made him crash?? Is that how they recruit in Michigan? :p

Reaction Score
If I am Michigan student, I ask to borrow Wardes car. Wait, if I am a kid looking to go to Michigan, I am asking to borrow Warde's car.
That is know as the Carolina rule. As long as all students can borrow your car it isn’t a violation. As for the kid getting out of there and giving a fake name, well we can’t say anything.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
That is know as the Carolina rule. As long as all students can borrow your car it isn’t a violation. As for the kid getting out of there and giving a fake name, well we can’t say anything.
If I am kid considering going to Michigan, I'm asking to borrow Warde's car and I'm not giving him my real name.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Well they definitely don’t have to worry about him lending anything from his fridge or pantry so it narrows it down a bit for them going forward

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
His kid is a student manager or some such and presumably this is his car, Warde being a millionaire and all. This is overblown to comic proportions.

As for the kid lying. Duh, would you want to be on the front page for wrecking a car late at night?

That's what we do to college athletes. Talk about glass houses, haven't we given endless grief to players over the year's for dumb college kid antics?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom