Wanted: Modern hard-ass disciplinarian | The Boneyard

Wanted: Modern hard-ass disciplinarian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Need a coach who will take a player out and get in his face when he screws up. TJ/Hank should have done that with Obi after the first out of bounds hit Not saying it wouldn't turned out differently today but leaving him as if nothing happened in sent a bad message as far as accountability (or lack thereof)

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Agree with holding players accountable.

Disciplinarian doesn't have to mean screams and yells all the time.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't mind Weist throwing every one of the players under the bus after the game.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
For the first time in history fire the players starting with the O line bunch of lack luster cowards,that's right I said it cowards and I hope they all read it too sickening loss

Reaction Score
Need a coach who will take a player out and get in his face when he screws up. TJ/Hank should have done that with Obi after the first out of bounds hit Not saying it wouldn't turned out differently today but leaving him as if nothing happened in sent a bad message as far as accountability (or lack thereof)

How's that working out for the Buccaneers?

Reaction Score
Speaking of Alabama Saban was yelling at his own OC today with a 4-TD lead - UConn coaching candidate Kirby Smart (hah). Nothing wrong with well-timed confrontation to put the fear of God in people. Get a sense there's not much fear of anything at the Burton Family Football Complex these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom