Wanna hear people gush about UConn? | The Boneyard

Wanna hear people gush about UConn?

Reaction Score
Listen to the first segment of field of 68. This is not a thread. Just a notice to those of us who want to bask in ACC guys loving this team. Which is most of us. Enjoy

Reaction Score
Listen to the first segment of field of 68. This is not a thread. Just a notice to those of us who want to bask in ACC guys loving this team. Which is most of us. Enjoy
Link? There are a lot of episodes.
If I find it, I'll post it, but I haven't had any luck.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
It was a nice segment.

I devour all f68 content, AfterDark, the pod, TopDogs pod, hell even the Goodman Hummel pod. (I hate Goodman but love Robbie Hummel ) but I will admit I'm getting fatigued about their absolute unwarranted insistence on treating Kentucky like the most important program and news in the country.

This isnt a complaint about UConn's coverage. They are covered just fine and fitting of their lofty ranking. Purdue and Houston get equal and decent coverage too and it's fitting of their seasons.

Kentucky has been hanging around the middle to the bottom end of the top 25 most of the year, but EVERY show they are just discussed until the point of vomiting. This month Reed Shepherd is the best player of a generation. Last month it was Dillingham month before it was BigZ (off of one game!) . Kentucky as an average number 15 ranked team in the country gets more coverage than the teams ranked 10-25 do combined and that is STILL and understatement. They should change their name to "Field of Kentucky" . It really ruins smart basketball content.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
It was a nice segment.

I devour all f68 content, AfterDark, the pod, TopDogs pod, hell even the Goodman Hummel pod. (I hate Goodman but love Robbie Hummel ) but I will admit I'm getting fatigued about their absolute unwarranted insistence on treating Kentucky like the most important program and news in the country.

This isnt a complaint about UConn's coverage. They are covered just fine and fitting of their lofty ranking. Purdue and Houston get equal and decent coverage too and it's fitting of their seasons.

Kentucky has been hanging around the middle to the bottom end of the top 25 most of the year, but EVERY show they are just discussed until the point of vomiting. This month Reed Shepherd is the best player of a generation. Last month it was Dillingham month before it was BigZ (off of one game!) . Kentucky as an average number 15 ranked team in the country gets more coverage than the teams ranked 10-25 do combined and that is STILL and understatement. They should change their name to "Field of Kentucky" . It really ruins smart basketball content.

LOL the content filter on this site removed the name of a podcast because it uses the initials of Dauster, Terrence, Fanta

Reaction Score
It was a nice segment.

Amen. AAAAAMEN!
I have been saying this all year. When I became focused on in conference Big East regular season basketball (like I do most years) I kind of took the word of the hosts of the programs you mentioned as gospel. I said "I gotta watch a Kentucky game and see this juggernaut" needless to say, after a few games i was like "THIS #17 team is who they are stroking??????"
And they spoke of their win over Vandy in this most recent F of 68 like they were the miracle Mets.

Reaction Score
Mark Titus picks Newton for BE POY, Hurley for BE COY, and has Cam Spencer on his cold-ass white boy All-American team, which is the biggest no brainer of the three.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Mark Titus picks Newton for BE POY, Hurley for BE COY, and has Cam Spencer on his cold-ass white boy All-American team, which is the biggest no brainer of the three.
Who else on it?
I would guess Knecht, Kolek, Dickinson, and Sheppard.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom