Wanna Get Away? | The Boneyard

Wanna Get Away?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I recently noticed that Mohegan Sun is giving away weekday rooms for the winter. I booked a Deluxe King for the night last week wondering what the catch was and there was no catch. The room bill was $0.00. I hadn't received a notification about this deal so I'm putting this out as an FYI.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
do you have a ton of points/status with them? i was just talking about this with @awfuldan the other day. we both play poker up there once or twice a week and have been getting very cheap room offers, but have yet to receive the elusive comped room.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
do you have a ton of points/status with them? i was just talking about this with @awfuldan the other day. we both play poker up there once or twice a week and have been getting very cheap room offers, but have yet to receive the elusive comped room.
That's the thing, no I do not. I do have a Momentum card with zero points on it and it does look like you need a Momentum account to get the free rooms. April 3rd is available.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I’m momentum. Just checked. $230 after fees and taxes. Still not a bad deal. Maybe they love you or the promo is over.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Comped rooms used to be plentiful. Before I was married I lived with a fellow poker player. We played consistently at Foxwoods and would earn enough comps/points to each get 2 free rooms a week. Also got lounge access and spa access. We lived there mon-th for like 2 years. Sometimes we would find free weekend rooms. It was the best of times.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
My whole calendar used to be blue for free rooms (minus weekends) but haven’t been to Mohegan in almost a year. Just checked and it’s green and rooms are $170-260 depending on day

Might just have to make a trip there and play high rollers for few hours to get my free rooms back

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
My whole calendar used to be blue for free rooms (minus weekends) but haven’t been to Mohegan in almost a year. Just checked and it’s green and rooms are $170-260 depending on day

Might just have to make a trip there and play high rollers for few hours to get my free rooms back
I know a guy who plays 3 card poker for 10 hours straight 2x a year. He gets free everything off of that.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I’m momentum. Just checked. $230 after fees and taxes. Still not a bad deal. Maybe they love you or the promo is over.
Are you sure? By weekdays I meant M-Th. I just checked and it's still there and there is no gambling reason for me to be getting special treatment. Because I buy Sun tickets, maybe?

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I recently noticed that Mohegan Sun is giving away weekday rooms for the winter. I booked a Deluxe King for the night last week wondering what the catch was and there was no catch. The room bill was $0.00. I hadn't received a notification about this deal so I'm putting this out as an FYI.

'What if you want the room for a week night instead?

Reaction Score
When you arrive, will they invite you to a complimentary "cocktail party" which really is a 2 hour time share presentation for some exotic destination, and hosted by high pressure salespeople?

Hope not.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
'What if you want the room for a week night instead?
Still free. And my apologies if this deal isn't available to others. Honestly, I thought I was bringing new info to the table. I still don't know why I would rate something not open to all. They didn't even hit me with the "resort fee".

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Wanna book me a room?
It wouldn't work. It's all tied in with the phone. I didn't even have get in line to check in. I got a text saying the room was ready, went to a kiosk that spit out a couple of keys and that was it.

Reaction Score
Still free. And my apologies if this deal isn't available to others. Honestly, I thought I was bringing new info to the table. I still don't know why I would rate something not open to all. They didn't even hit me with the "resort fee".
When you get a free room it’s free no resort/hotel fees. They will charge a credit card $100 at check in for incidentals that gets refunded

During Covid when everything got closed down and they had the temperature scanners at every entrance I was staying at Mohegan 3 days a week for about 4-5 months never paid a dime and I was -650 from gambling during that period. Well worth it as I drank and ate more than $650 worth from comps

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
When you get a free room it’s free no resort/hotel fees. They will charge a credit card $100 at check in for incidentals that gets refunded

During Covid when everything got closed down and they had the temperature scanners at every entrance I was staying at Mohegan 3 days a week for about 4-5 months never paid a dime and I was -650 from gambling during that period. Well worth it as I drank and ate more than $650 worth from comps
Getting some Post/Handle vibes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom