Walz makes good | The Boneyard

Walz makes good

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score
I post this, as I know you BY’ers love to talk about Walz working in a Geno restaurant.

Say what you will ( or what I might ) about his recruiting and transfer rate, he really is a terrific guy and steward for our city and the University.
:)

Reaction Score
I've always liked Jeff Walz as a coach although I feel that he's a better recruiter than coach. Was this just the coach distributing Papa Johns or was the team helping as well?

Rocket009

Santa Cruz. CA
Reaction Score
I have to agree that Jeff Walz is one of the better people out there in the coaching world, but he's hardly dressed like a waiter! He seems to have a problem matching his outfits to activities. Tablecloth shirt at the final four and athletic ware for serving food. Does he run practice in a suit and tie?

Reaction Score
I met JW at a high school tournament and have to say that he was a genuinely nice guy and happily dealt with everybody that came up to him to take a picture or get an autograph

Reaction Score
Maybe a great guy, but I question your comment regarding "best coach in the business". Let's hold off making that kind of statement until he wins at least one NC or even one conference championship. Personally I really don't think he's even in the top 5, but I admit I'm prejudice.

JS

Reaction Score
He seems to have a problem matching his outfits to activities.
Why do you say that?

Just because he wears fuchsia bedroom slippers in an airport?

upload_2017-12-28_14-56-5.png

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Maybe a great guy, but I question your comment regarding "best coach in the business". Let's hold off making that kind of statement until he wins at least one NC or even one conference championship. Personally I really don't think he's even in the top 5, but I admit I'm prejudice.
The "best in the biz" comment was by Beth Burns, his assistant coach.

Reaction Score
I post this, as I know you BY’ers love to talk about Walz working in a Geno restaurant.

Say what you will ( or what I might ) about his recruiting and transfer rate, he really is a terrific guy and steward for our city and the University.
:)

They had to do something will all that crappy excuse for pizza, the NFL doesn’t want it anymore.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom