OT: walking dead (season 3) SPOILERS | The Boneyard

OT: walking dead (season 3) SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Spoiler for the 1st ep

what did people think? killed the Doc, rough.

have not read to comics.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
You should really put "spoiler" in the title.

Richard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Doc was still alive at the end. About 8 pounds lighter, but alive

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
The Walking Dead has the exact opposite problem that Game of Thrones has.

In Game of Thrones, characters I like are routinely dispatched without a moment's thought whereas Dead characters that I can't stand will outlive me. I just cannot stand Rick's wife - the character, the actress, everything. I hope the baby is Chinese.

I thought it was a little slow, but there's a lot of exposition in the first episode of a season, so that's probably to be expected. They had to get from one situation to another and with the flash to the prison peeps at the end, they're there.

Another problem for the slower episodes....you need zombies to fill space and, surprisingly, the zombies are the worst part of a zombie show. (Aside from the parenting.) The zombies kinda need a new wrinkle - walk forward, get hit in head, rinse, repeat. Gimme a little song, a little dance, let's humanize the dehumanized humans. Think Thriller.

Another zombie problem. All the zombies have torn and tattered clothes and yet....not one nip slip. That's just bad writing - unless I see some zombie ASAP, I might be moving on.

Reaction Score
The Walking Dead has the exact opposite problem that Game of Thrones has.

In Game of Thrones, characters I like are routinely dispatched without a moment's thought whereas Dead characters that I can't stand will outlive me. I just cannot stand Rick's wife - the character, the actress, everything. I hope the baby is Chinese.

I thought it was a little slow, but there's a lot of exposition in the first episode of a season, so that's probably to be expected. They had to get from one situation to another and with the flash to the prison peeps at the end, they're there.

Another problem for the slower episodes....you need zombies to fill space and, surprisingly, the zombies are the worst part of a zombie show. (Aside from the parenting.) The zombies kinda need a new wrinkle - walk forward, get hit in head, rinse, repeat. Gimme a little song, a little dance, let's humanize the dehumanized humans. Think Thriller.

Another zombie problem. All the zombies have torn and tattered clothes and yet....not one nip slip. That's just bad writing - unless I see some zombie ASAP, I might be moving on.

this may be one of your funnest post in some time fishy

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
i wish they ended it the way they did in the comics with the inmates asking if they wanted some meatloaf

Reaction Score
I've never heard anyone "come out" about their necrophilia, but demanding to see naked corpses has got to be one of the signs.

Reaction Score
I'm not a doctor, but that amputation scene... if you're gonna just hack away with a cleaver, wouldn't you go through the kneecap rather than through the shin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom