"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
I go to a few Sacred Heart games and year and they will be a nice matchup for the first game of the season.
  • Their center Jare'l Spellman is a strong defensive player and a good "Level 1" matchup for Josh Carlton. He's only 210, but at 6'10 Spellman is a good rim protector.
  • The team likes to run and they have an active group of guards. Cameron Parker is their stabilizing force while Koreem Ozier is more of a "bucket getter".
  • Their best player is probably EJ Anosike, a Jeff Adrien-esque 6'6 245 bully under the basket who could also step out and hit threes (35.8 3P% with 1.7 attempts-per-game last year). Quite a matchup nightmare and interesting to see how UConn handles that assignment when Anosike and Spellman share the floor. If I were coach, I'd keep Carlton shadow Anosike wherever he goes and then have Akok protect the rim with Spellman being a poor shooter.

Last edited:

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
So will this game be on ESPN 3 for those of use without SNY?

Side note: The Courant denying access to the "where and how to watch" article because I don't subscribe shows why it's the worst online newspaper site I have ever seen. Thank you NH Register for not being so incredibly stupid.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
So will this game be on ESPN 3 for those of use without SNY?

Side note: The Courant denying access to the "where and how to watch" article because I don't subscribe shows why it's the worst online newspaper site I have ever seen. Thank you NH Register for not being so incredibly stupid.

I'm not sure the exact "local market area" but I am pretty sure ESPN3 will be blacked out in the local SNY area. If you live in CT/NY and don't have SNY, I don't think you'll be able to watch live. You should be able to watch the replay on ESPN3 after the game is over.

MTHusky

UCONN Grad class of 1970, living in Brookings OR
Reaction Score
Go Husky's! Shows available on ESPN3 in Brookings OR

Reaction Score
if someone wanted to hypothetically find this game to watch somewhere online without an ESPN3 subscription, where would someone go?

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
if someone wanted to hypothetically find this game to watch somewhere online without an ESPN3 subscription, where would someone go?
R/ncaabbstreams

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I'm not sure the exact "local market area" but I am pretty sure ESPN3 will be blacked out in the local SNY area. If you live in CT/NY and don't have SNY, I don't think you'll be able to watch live. You should be able to watch the replay on ESPN3 after the game is over.

I'm in metro Boston. I checked my ESPN app and it looks like the game will be on ESPN 3 here.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom