Waiting for the Start of the Regular Season | The Boneyard

Waiting for the Start of the Regular Season

Reaction Score
HCREv2.0 has basically said that this season is entirely an exhibition season and has implied that 2019 is as well. So I guess the real games are gonna start on September 3, 2020, right? Please wake me when we get near that date.

Reaction Score
By playing so many true freshman. You don't seriously think those kids will be ready by next year, do you?

Reaction Score
By playing so many true freshman. You don't seriously think those kids will be ready by next year, do you?

He's playing true freshmen on D because they are the best players. That is it. No other reason. Ask yourself why aren't they playing freshmen on O? Why are they playing a senior at OB? He is simply playing the best players and coaching them to get better. If there were upper class men on D that were so good, they would be playing. There is no Fatukasi, Luke, Junior or even Summers among that group.

Reaction Score
So we have better players on D and aren't playing them? Interesting take. But anything to stir the pot I guess.

Reaction Score
He's playing true freshmen on D because they are the best players. That is it. No other reason. Ask yourself why aren't they playing freshmen on O? Why are they playing a senior at OB? He is simply playing the best players and coaching them to get better. If there were upper class men on D that were so good, they would be playing. There is no Fatukasi, Luke, Junior or even Summers among that group.
Keep telling yourself that. He's playing HIS players.

Reaction Score
HCREv2.0 has basically said that this season is entirely an exhibition season and has implied that 2019 is as well. So I guess the real games are gonna start on September 3, 2020, right? Please wake me when we get near that date.
was this a new quote I missed? because I haven't heard him say anything like this yet

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom