Waaaaay OT: Any Ladies on the boneyard? If so wanna grab a drink | The Boneyard

Waaaaay OT: Any Ladies on the boneyard? If so wanna grab a drink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Seriously I saw Kentucky has their own dating app. Maybe we could be the first couple to hook up via the boneyard.

Hit me up!

Talk about a blind date...you don't even put the effort into giving your age, physical description, employment, relationship status among other things...you get what you put into it.

EDIT - she has no teeth...
untitled.png

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Seriously I saw Kentucky has their own dating app. Maybe we could be the first couple to hook up via the boneyard.

Hit me up!

I both salute you for your efforts, smack my head in shame, and laugh at the hilarity that this thread is going to turn into all at the same time. Bravo, Sir.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
My only advice is don't trust the avatars. I haven't met Serrano but I have my doubts that the account is controlled by a couple athletic looking chicks. I know for a fact that Jarhead is not a scantily clad lady with a nice posterior.

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score

Hit me up!

Have you tried the women's board yet?

Reaction Score
There's like 3 or 4 women posters that are regulars that I know of. Depending on your age you may wanna ask if they have eligible daughters.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
There's like 3 or 4 women posters that are regulars that I know of. Depending on your age you may wanna ask if they have eligible daughters.
Hello internet stranger. My name is mets1090. You can call me mets. Do you have a daughter between the ages of 22 and 28 (required)? Is she between 5'6" and 5'10" (strongly preferred)? Is she single (negotiable)? Well then this is her lucky day. Maybe yours too if you play your cards right.

Reaction Score
I should correct myself, there are 3 or 4 female regulars on FB, MBB, CR boards. Never really checked out WBB board.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I should correct myself, there are 3 or 4 female regulars on FB, MBB, CR boards. Never really checked out WBB board.
There may be fewer females there.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
My only advice is don't trust the avatars. I haven't met Serrano but I have my doubts that the account is controlled by a couple athletic looking chicks. I know for a fact that Jarhead is not a scantily clad lady with a nice posterior.
True, my photo is over a year old - I have a mouth full of teeth now. Still wearing diapers though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom