Voting with my tickets | The Boneyard

Voting with my tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not showing up until P is gone. I'll eat the season tickets so mint fills the seats. I hate these morons. All of them from McHugh, Herbst, Manuel, P and GDL. A cast of TOTAL LOSERS.

Reaction Score
I get the frustration. I want them gone as well. I'll still go to support our students athletes, but these clowns are making it very hard on this fanbase to do so week in and week out.

Reaction Score
I
I get the frustration. I want them gone as well. I'll still go to support our students athletes, but these clowns are making it very hard on this fanbase to do so week in and week out.
I love the kids, but by showing up that's what they want. They are the ones disrespecting and abusing them. They destroyed a great program and sat around and did nothing, and they expect the kids to play through that and fans to support them? They are sick, self serving bureaucrats with no interest other than protecting their own hides. It certainly is a State of Connecticut government institution.

Reaction Score
Cheering Whitmer? I can't. The hiring of Suzy, Fatso and PP has been a death knell. May have destroyed UConn athletics collectively.

I will be there cheering on the kids. And booing whenever Coach P is on the jumbotron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom