Vote for your favorite UCONN team | The Boneyard

Vote for your favorite UCONN team

Reaction Score
After Monday night's game I have to say that this year's team is officially now my all-time favorite. I know they haven't won a National Championship yet, and they might not, but whether this team even wins another game or not wouldn't change my opinion one bit. It has been so much fun to watch the team jell, to watch the players develop their individual skills and learn to complement each other and maybe mostly to exceed virtually everyone's expectations game by game by game. I'm sorry the season has to end at some point, but really happy I've been able to witness it. To Geno & staff, awesome job; to the ladies, individually you're amazing and as a team, you're hard to even describe (Geno couldn't on Monday night, so why should I even try). What a ride....keep it going.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
After Monday night's game I have to say that this year's team is officially now my all-time favorite. I know they haven't won a National Championship yet, and they might not, but whether this team even wins another game or not wouldn't change my opinion one bit. It has been so much fun to watch the team jell, to watch the players develop their individual skills and learn to complement each other and maybe mostly to exceed virtually everyone's expectations game by game by game. I'm sorry the season has to end at some point, but really happy I've been able to witness it. To Geno & staff, awesome job; to the ladies, individually you're amazing and as a team, you're hard to even describe (Geno couldn't on Monday night, so why should I even try). What a ride....keep it going.

like.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog
Top Bottom